With the vacations of 2016 a thing of the past, we thought we would share with you the top 5 resorts to visit in Mozambique in the coming year ahead.
Planning your holiday in advance is always a good place to start and with that being said, here are a few magnificent holiday destinations for you to choose from when it comes to your 2017 holidays:
• White Pearl Resort
• Nkwichi Lodge Lake Niassa
• Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort
• Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
• Azura at Gabriel’s
First up is White Pearl Resort situated in Ponta Mamoli.
White Pearl Resort offers you the ultimate in luxury getaways.
Experience elegant simplicity at one of the most exclusive beach resorts that is set in the dunes of the untouched shores of southern Mozambique, guaranteed to encourage maximum relaxation, rejuvenation and holiday-making on your part.
The magnificent White Pearl Resort provides travelers with an enticing beach side escape that is sure to relax the mind and envelope the senses.
Apart from the impeccable hospitality, decor and holiday experience, The White Pearl Resort has a number of activities on offer for their guests to enjoy, whether you’re the indoor or outdoor type; or if you’d just prefer to make full use of the term “holiday” and do nothing but relax, there is certainly a number of enjoyable activities for you to choose from:
– Unique diving experiences on one of the world’s top pinnacle reefs.
– Ocean Safari’s/Snorkeling to a nearby reef allowing you to explore whilst the resort crew remain on the lookout for pods of Dolphins for your enjoyment.
– Horse Riding that allows you to explore the surrounding scenery from a different angle.
Next up we have Nkwichi Lodge, Lake Niassa.
Nkwichi Lodge is situated in around Africa’s third largest lake; surrounded by pristine woodlands, as well as remote sandy beaches and rocky pools, sounds exotic doesn’t it?
Offering a truly African experience, Nkwichi Lodge provides you the opportunity to take in the magnificent scenery in unparalleled tranquility, perfect for that relaxation, rejuvenation and restoration we spoke about earlier!
Nkwichi Lodge will endeavor to ensure that you ensure to experience all that they have on offer at their magnificent resort, after all holidays are not all about the relaxation side of things, it is also good to embark on a little adventure, it’s good for the soul…
With that in mind, take a look at a few of the adventurous activities we’re referring to:
– Hikes can be arranged for every fitness level.
– Beautiful walks following the lake shore to the villages of Mala and Mbueca, allowing you to learn more about their traditional way of life.
– Lake Niassa and its multicolored fish are waiting to be explored, enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding, kayaking and windsurfing to your hearts content.
– Arrange a half-day tour by boat or kayak with snorkeling stops scheduled along the way.
– If you’re looking for something a tad bit more romantic, then enjoy a beautiful sunset cruise in a traditional dhow.
– Experience the magnificent starlit sky at night with sun downers and dinner at a spot of your choice.
– Nkwichi Lodge’s star bed is the most exquisite experience on a deserted beach or a rock island, a Starbed is the most unique way to appreciate the surrounds and the silence of the wilderness – Picture it now, nestled on your own Starbed gazing up at the star filled sky with the distant sounds of the ocean or animals serenading you to sleep and in the morning, awaken with the most magnificent sunrise, jump in a canoe and travel to a picnic breakfast set out under a 2000-year-old Baobab tree… How incredible does that sound?
Third on the list is none other than Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort.
Located on Bazaruto Island, Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort boasts and archetypical tropical island paradise surrounded by magnificent palm trees, white sandy beaches and the beautiful turquoise waters of our very own Indian Ocean.
With very few interruptions to distract you, be sure to completely lose yourself in dazzling natural beauty, peaceful island life and unforgettable experiences!
With all that in mind, it is still important to take in all that this magnificent resort has to offer and that includes it activities, both adventurous and relaxing:
– Snorkeling and Scuba Diving featuring a number of sites around the Bazaruto Archipelago.
– Sunset Cruises taking you on excursions to Paradise Island along with tradition Dhow excursions.
– Whale and Dolphin watching.
– Children’s Facilities (for those of you who want a full day of nothing but relaxation without having to stress about the kids.) And much more!
Next up is Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort.
Situated on the southern peninsula of Pemba, Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort is a luxury 5-star resort that is built on the sandy dunes of the exquisite Mecufi Bay. Diamonds Mequfi resort is based in one of the most unspoiled corners of the country and grants its guests maximum relaxation all the while providing them the opportunity to experience the most adventurous, spectacular and moving excursions.
With that in mind, take a look at some of the adventurous activities for you to choose from:
– Scuba Diving
– Island Hopping
– Sailing and much more!
Unwind in style and discover the untouched beauty of Mozambique at Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
Last but not least we have Azura at Gabriel’s.
Azura at Gabriel’s is the country’s first luxury eco-boutique hotel. The boutique hotel was built entirely by hand in partnership with the local community, oozing culture, community and unity.
Located on Benguerra Island, Azura Lodge is surrounded by unspoiled beaches that are sure to encourage relaxation on your part. However, having said this, if you are up for something a little more adventurous and don’t feel like the usual relaxing activities, you can be sure to find something to keep you “busy” with:
– Scuba Diving
– Spa Treatments to really take relaxation and replenishment to the next level!
– Beach Picnics and private dining for those of you with a bit more of a romantic holiday in mind.
– Leisure flips in the helicopter to various locations and much more!
Don’t these all just sound absolutely phenomenal? If you’re having trouble choosing where to go on your next holiday, be sure to get in touch with us today or enquire online!