Over the years Mozambique has become one of Africa’s finest holiday destination gems. With its picturesque and seemingly untouched beaches; exotic shorelines, incredible resorts and magnificent culture it is no wonder. In the 1990’s, Mozambique saw tourism being the fastest growing sector of their economy and in the past 20 years, those figures have grown year on year. In the past Mozambique had an abundance of basic type accommodation options but over the years, the range of hotels and resorts has expanded, this is great news for those looking for something a bit more upmarket.
But what is it exactly about Mozambique, that keep people coming back for more?
- Mozambique is well-known for its beautiful sandy beaches, said to be some of the most exquisite beaches in the world. Forming the foundation of what makes it one of the best holiday destinations to visit, these picturesque beauties are part of the reason your Mozambican holiday will be so memorable.
- With temperatures ranging from 24 to 30 degrees celsius between May and November and rising in the wonderfully warm summer months, the climate is to die for. Planning a holiday between the months of May and November are sure to provide incredible weather, magnificent beach days and glistening views for the duration of your stay.
- With minimal infrastructure in Southern Mozambique and an array of exquisite resorts to choose from, Mozambique is the perfect place to sit back and unwind. Ready to book your stay at one of the beautiful resorts available to you? Enquire here.
- Apart from is beaches Mozambique boasts an array of history and fine architecture giving you the perfect opportunity to indulge in some tourist type activities.
- With such phenomenal beaches and aquatic life of course Scuba Diving and Snorkelling form part of the main attractions to this beautiful, rich and diverse nation. With turquoise waters boasting magnificent corals and captivating marine life, you are sure to experience the adventure of a lifetime.
Sound inviting? Send us a request today!