White pearl Resort
White Pearl Resort is situated in Ponta Mamoli, White Pearl offers the ultimate in beach luxury in Africa. Experience elegant simplicity at this exclusive beach resort set in the dunes of the untouched shores of southern Mozambique.
Warmed by the Indian Ocean current moving south from the equator, the country’s clear waters and subtropical climate provide travellers with an enticing beachside escape. White Pearl Resorts, Ponta Mamoli is surrounded by natural beauty, from the Indian Ocean to the east to the Maputo Elephant Reserve to the west. It is nestled in a cool, sheltered bay on Mozambique‘s Lagoon Coast about 100km south of the country’s stately capital city, Maputo, and 25km north of the Kosi Bay/South Africa border.
Accommodation at White Pearl Resort
- Beach pool Suites : Our Beach Pool Suites are located on the immaculate White Pearl beachfront. These 6 prime suites give direct access to our private beach and provides guests with their own little piece of paradise.Each suite is air-conditioned and the epitome of contemporary beachside elegance and informality, with the interior spaces blending seamlessly into the outdoors.A refreshing outdoor shower and stylish bath tub in the luxurious bathroom await.
- Pool Suites : Each suite is air-conditioned and the epitome of contemporary beachside elegance and informality, with the interior spaces blending seamlessly into the outdoors.Feel free to take time out soaking up the sunshine on the deck, submerging yourself in the sublime coolness of the pool or dropping into the soft organic linens and cottons that adorn the living area and bedroom.A refreshing outdoor shower and stylish bath tub in the luxurious bathroom await.
Activities at White Pearl Resort
- White Pearl Resorts offers unique diving experiences on one of the world’s top pinnacle reefs. A variety of dive spots offer something for everyone, from exhilarating shark sightings to multitudes of fish and vibrant corals.
- Ocean Safaris ; Enjoy a snorkelling trip to a nearby reef and while you explore our crew will be on the lookout for pods of silvery, glistening Bottlenose Dolphins which regularly glide through these waters. Dolphins are known for their calming and therapeutic effects on humans. You will have the opportunity to experience this unique bond between humans and dolphins and form friendships that will stay with you forever.
- Horse Riding ; Explore the scenic natural surroundings of White Pearl Resorts, Ponta Mamoli on horseback. Gallop along a bush trail, weaving through indigenous flora and fauna and enjoy spectacular views of the ocean from high-up vantage points. White Pearl Resorts is also the only resort in Southern Africa with a licence for horse riding on our pristine private beach. All rides are professionally managed to ensure an enjoyable experience for all ages and levels of experience.