Mar E Sol
Mar e Sol is situated in Ponta de Ouro just 30 minutes from the Kosy Bay Border, heltered in a dune forest just above the bay, the houses at Mar e Sol put you right in amongst the life of Ponta do Ouro, while at the same time providing you with tranquil surroundings, and a relaxing atmosphere.
Accommodation at Mar e Sol
- Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 10 sleeper house with covered deck and patio, outside shower, supplied with municipal electricity and serviced twice daily.
- Kitchen is well equipped with place settings for 12 people and a generous supply of glassware, crockery, stainless steel cookware, and general utensils. It also has:
- 4 Plate Electric Stove with Thermofan Oven
- Side by side fridge freezer with built in cold water filter and ice making facility
- Living room has 2 ceiling fans and an air-conditioner. It has a leather lounge suite, dresser and coffee table. There are also 6 mini ottomans for extra seating. The living room is equipped with:
- Flat Screen LCD TV
- DSTV – subscription is included in the rental (PVR in 13, normal decoder in 14)
- DVD Player
- Patio consists of a wooden deck extending the full width of the house. The centre section is covered where a 12 seater patio set is situated. In addition there is 4 burner stainless steel Cadac gas braai with oven and side burner. Gas for the braai is included.
Activities at Mar e Sol
Swimming, surfing, diving, fishing and all sorts of other activities are available in the bay area that are sure to provide you with enough excitement to keep you busy for quite a while. If you want a more relaxing holiday, then walks on the beach, or up to the lighthouse, will give you a chance of seeing turtles laying eggs (October to December), or some of Ponta‘s dolphins surfing in the waves.