Chuiba Bay Lodge
Chuiba Bay Lodge is located in Chuiba, just a few kms from the Town of Pemba, Northeast Mozambique, on the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean. A 7 Km road (of which 3 km tarred) connects Chuiba Bay Lodge to the airport and to Pemba, capital of Cabo Delgado Province.
Accommodation at Chuiba Bay Lodge
- Six luxury suites, spacious en suite bathrooms with al-fresco patios, air conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite TV, safe, personal bar, linen gowns and guest amenities.
- Spacious lounges elegantly decorated, with air conditioning , fans and wide open patio doors embracing the surrounding landscape, large terraces with generous day beds, two pools and a gym, complete this idyllic setting.
- A tropicalised Yamaha piano in one of the lounges (probably the only one in Northern Mozambique) invites piano playing lovers to this amazing environment.
- For large families or groups of friends, there is also the possibility of renting a luxury three bedroom villa with pool, with own butler.
What to Do at Chuiba Bay Lodge
- Guided visits
- Visit the skillful Maconde Masters Centre where they create the world famous ebony sculptures – incredible intricate masterpieces like the Shetani (devils) or Ujama (community projects), using traditional methods handed out from generation to generation.
- Visit the local Village, it’s people and traditions.
- Grilled sea food served at the beach under the undulating casuarinas refreshing shade.Candlelight barbecue diner served on our Boma, while watching a group of villagers performing Sungura – a local dance at the sound of drums.
- Enjoy snorkeling or canoeing in crystal clear warm waters;
- Scuba Dive on the charming Pemba Bay or head out on a deep sea fishing adventure.
- Scattered along ten hectares of untouched nature, nestled on the dunes, with a dazzling deserted sandy beach spreading for kilometers, transparent warm waters and a rich biodiversity, Chuiba Bay Lodge is the romantic getaway retreat in beachside comfort.
- A natural Jaccuzzi and Talassa Spa, in perfect harmony with a tropical environment , Chuiba Coral reef coastline invites the Nirvana State of Mind where most earthly needs and simply wishes are attended to.
Experience pure relaxation and warm Mozambican hospitality on our Lodge’s inviting atmosphere and laid back luxury, where Swahili East Africa meets the comfort of modern life.