Click here to view packages available for Christmas and New Year
Welcome to Mozambique Tourism, where we specialise in customising your dream holiday according to your specifications while taking care to provide you with value for money.
We are able to offer a variety of Mozambique accommodation options throughout all areas of the country, including Maputo, Ponta De Ouro, Bilene, Xai-Xai, Inhambane, Vilanculos, Bazaruto Island, Benguerra Island, Pemba and the Quirimbas Archipelago.
With over 13 years of experience in providing incredible travel holidays for all who wish to bask in the Mozambican sun, we at Mozambique Tourism thrive on delivering the best holiday package possible to each of our valued clients. Whether you are the adventurous type or a person who is after pure relaxation, we have your interests at heart and will endeavour to build the perfect holiday based on your wants and needs.We offer the following types of accommodation: Self-catering, Catered, Guest Houses, Bed & Breakfast, 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, Lodges and Resorts.
Guaranteed to leave you with stunning memories of the beautiful surroundings and friendly locals, your Mozambique holiday will have you enjoying mouth-watering cuisine and experiencing the lush white beaches that are characteristic of this inviting paradise.
This exotic country is the ideal holiday destination, with activities such as snorkelling, sunset cruises, horse-riding, dolphin tours and scuba diving all set to keep even the most hyper holidaymaker occupied.
Popular areas in Mozambique:
- Ponta de Ouro: This location captures the very essence of Mozambican holiday luxury. Swimming with the Dolphins is a must, while scuba diving is very popular.
- Maputo: The capital of Mozambique is a hub of culture, where wonderful fresh cuisine is served and retail therapy at countless shops will ensure the capture of a treasure or two.
- Gaza: An ideal spot for the adventurous traveller: Sailing, canoeing, windsurfing, paragliding and kite-surfing are typical pursuits where the Xai-Xai and Limpopo River meet in Bilene.
- Inhambane: When Vasco Da Gama rounded Africa in the late 15th century, he immediately fell in love with this beautiful place and named it ‘Terra de Boa Gente’ or Land of Good People. The name says it all, and the tropical reef areas will astonish you.
- Vilanculos: This gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago consists of six Islands, and is a place of incomparable beauty. Over the years, surfing has become one of the most popular watersports in Vilanculos, as the area provides a temperate climate, unpredictable waters and plentiful wind – a dream for any passionate surfer.
- Benguerra Island: Home to a variety of animal, bird and plant life, the lush forests and exquisite landscape is incredible to behold. Famous for its unspoiled beaches, excellent fishing and remarkable scuba diving sites, Benguerra Island will not soon be forgotten. Whales and dolphins are often seen here, and sunset beach walks or a guided tour of the island is a must.
- Bazaruto Island: An unexplored destination of great beauty, surrounded by turquoise water and fringed by idyllic beaches, the bewitching coral reefs and rare tropical fish make this the ultimate destination for the ocean-lover.
- Magaruque Island: Relaxation, seclusion and natural beauty are words that describe this well-known marlin and sail fishing hotspot where ocean safaris and sunset cruises make the perfect afternoon.
- Sofala: In Sofala, famous attractions include the beautiful Beira Cathedral and the Gorongosa National Park, where game drives at dusk or dawn and hikes to the pristine waterfalls will not disappoint.
- Nampula: Ilha de Mozambique is well worth a visit, as it is a historic town dating back to the early 17th century. Nampula is known for its unique atmosphere and culture. Architecture buffs will love the Cathedral, and nature-lovers will appreciate the volcanic rock formation that lines Nampula’s vast horizon.
- Quirimbas Arquipelago: Those looking for complete exclusivity and natural beauty will adore this completely untouched Mozambique Islands in a forgotten corner of the Quirimbas Archipelago.
- Niassa: Visitors to the Niassa reserve will find the Lugenda Wilderness Camp: Africa’s largest conservation area. With luxury tented accommodation that leads out onto a private veranda overlooking breath-taking scenery.
Let Mozambique Tourism provide you with the perfect holiday experience in this exquisite paradise.
EXPLORE OUR LATEST OFFERSSee all Latest offers
Some of our Suppliers
We donate R10 of your booking towards helping Rhinos